3 Bedroom house for rent on Edinburgh Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH45
- Sought after area
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Attractive terraced/ patio area
- Plenty of parking on the road
- Band A for council tax
- Viewing highly recommended
£595 pcm with 1 month deposit paid up front and guarantor required.
End Terraced property (therefore the same as a semi-detached) in a sought after area close to bus links to Birkenhead and Liverpool and within walking distance to Liscard shopping centre and Asda.
Downstairs the property comprises of 2 reception rooms and a modern kitchen, fitted within the last 4 years. The boiler is a brand new Grade A, fitted last year.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Single bedroom perfect for study/nursery/dressing room or small bedroom. The bathroom is modern, fitted within the last four years and includes a bath/ shower (power shower from the boiler.)
Outside there is a lovely, good sized terraced/ patio area to the rear of the property with under cover space (ideal for drying clothes outside in all weather conditions) and a double glazed spacious shed with electric.
The property is A Banded for council tax which is the least expensive band.
Available 29th May 2013.
To arrange a viewing please call Jo on 07891917449(0) Comments
- Valentine's Day Competition - Winner Announced!
- Are You Looking for Fast, Accurate And Cost Effective Searches?
- Invitation to free Conveyancing Webinar
- Valentine's Day Competition!
- Property in the North set to Boom in 2018!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts