Are you ready for the Green Deal?
The Green Deal is a government initiative that started 28/01/2013.
As a conveyancing solicitor you are advised to inform purchasers if the property they are intending to buy is signed up to this scheme.
Does your current Conveyancing process incorporate the adequate checks?
Don’t worry! Pali to the rescue!
As always Pali have their finger on the pulse when it comes to changes in the conveyancing world and with that in mind we are pleased to announce that all Local Authority Searches produced by Pali now include the relevant information relating to the new Green Deal. Furthermore, to make your life even easier, the results are included in the summary sheet of the search so you can see everything upfront. There is no extra charge for this information. The Search will remain at our normal competitive price.
Don’t have an account?
Contact Pali today!
0151 691 1170
- Building on Contaminated Land - A Sustainable Use of Soiled Ground or an Environmental Disaster?
- Ever Changing Environment - How Recent Tax Revisions Have Impacted the Property Market of 2017
- Pali Smart Quote - Innovative Technology for a Digital Age
- Environmental fines are on the rise: Are you at risk?
- Avista from Groundsure - The new environmental search report you're going to want to know about
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts