Groundsure enhance their reports
Residential Report Enhancements
Live 1st March
GroundSure Homebuyers now includes JBA overall insurability data and detail for flood security measure from Watertight International.
JBA Overall Insurability data
- Property-specific indicator of the likelihood for insurance to be obtained.
- Used by a large number of top insurance companies in order to assess flood risk.
- Analyses the JBA surface water, fluvial and coastal flooding datasets.
- Identifies within 5 possible risk categories, highlightig whether insurance and lending security could be an issue for homebuyers.
Flood security measures from watertight international
- Essential advice and solutions from one of the UK's leading flood prevention experts.
Live from 7th April
GroundSure Flood will include JBA overall insurability data, EA proposed flood defences data, EA historical flood events data and detail for flood security measures from Watertight International.
JBA Overall Insurability rating
This is a property-specific indicator of the likelihood for insurance to be obtained. Used by many insurance companies to assess flood risk, the data analyses the JBA surface water, fluvial and coastal flooding datasets. It identifies risk within 5 possible categories, highlighting whether insurance and lending security could be an issue for homebuyers.
Environment Agency Historic Flood Events
Analysing over 21,000 separate events dating back to 1947, the data identifies where flooding has occurred in the past and provides details of the incidents as available.
Environment Agency Proposed Flood Defences
Highlights areas proposed to benefit from New and Reconditioned Flood Defences under the Medium Term Plan (MTP). It includes all of the EA's projects over £100k that will change or sustain flood defences in England and Wales over the next 5 years. It also quotes the number of households and areas of land that could benefit from major work on flood defences.
Annual Schedualed Flood Maintenance Programmes
The data details the current planned works to maintain existing defences by The Environment Agency, Local Authority or Internal Drainage Board. The report defines the new standard for flood risk investigation. It meets the requirements of the Law Society Practice Note on Flooding and COPSO search code for flood searches and costs just £20.00 plus VAT.
Commercial Report Enhancements
GroundSure Review and GroundSure FloodVie
Live 1st March
Proposed Flood Defences - Exclusive to Groundsure
Details of defences planned to be implemented as part of the new spending commitment within the Environment Agency's Medium Term Plan, including:
- The estimated project cost over 4 years.
- The standard of protection after installation - the % likelihood of flooding occurring in any given year, once installed.
- The number of households in the vicinity likely to benefit from the scheme.
New Residential Bundles
Live From 7th April
GroundSure Estate and GroundSure Planview
GroundSure Estate and GroundSure Floodview (these reports are combined)
|GroundSure Estate (GSE) + GroundSure Floodview (GSF)||Price exc vat|
|GroundSure Estate (GSE) + GroundSure Planview||Price exc vat|
New Commercial Combined
Live from 7th April
GroundSure Screening and Floodview
|GroundSure Screening (GSS) + GroundSure Floodview (GVF)||Price exc vat|
Nicole Cran, Pali Ltd(0) Comments
- Webinars with Pali for 2017
- 9m Residential and leisure development for Astley Point, Wigan
- First-time buyer subsidised homes will be built this year
- New Year Offer!
- Conveyancing Chaos for 2017!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts