Helpful Local Council
It is not very often one finds praise for a local council employee so I thought I would mention Liverpool Planning and Building Control staff. I had occasion to phone the Planning department at Liverpool City Council this morning on behalf of a solicitor client and was answered by Rob Jackson in that department.
He was extremely helpful and polite and, although he could not answer my questions personally he contacted Allison Carol in Building Control who searched out the information for him. Rob gave me all the information I needed to go back to my client and advise her with her query.
Well done Rob. A great bit of customer service.
Nick Small Snr, Pali Ltd(1) Comments
- Ever Changing Environment - How Recent Tax Revisions Have Impacted the Property Market of 2017
- Pali Smart Quote - Innovative Technology for a Digital Age
- Environmental fines are on the rise: Are you at risk?
- Avista from Groundsure - The new environmental search report you're going to want to know about
- Supporting your future developments - Why you should consider a Consultants Report
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts