Helpful Local Council
It is not very often one finds praise for a local council employee so I thought I would mention Liverpool Planning and Building Control staff. I had occasion to phone the Planning department at Liverpool City Council this morning on behalf of a solicitor client and was answered by Rob Jackson in that department.
He was extremely helpful and polite and, although he could not answer my questions personally he contacted Allison Carol in Building Control who searched out the information for him. Rob gave me all the information I needed to go back to my client and advise her with her query.
Well done Rob. A great bit of customer service.
Nick Small Snr, Pali Ltd(1) Comments
- The Rise of Cyber-crime in the Conveyancing Sector - Stay Vigilant with Lawyer Checker
- As the EPC celebrates its 10th Birthday this year, here is 10 things you need to know...
- Wallasey Tower Block Undergoes Massive Refurbishment
- Warrington to get new Railway station at Chapelford
- Keeping up with the Times - There's an App for That
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts