Invitation to free Webinar
Pali, in conjunction with Groundsure, would like to invite you to join our free Webinar on Sinkholes & Ground Stability
Topics covered: Sinkholes & Ground Stability
When: Tuesday 13th December 2016
Duration: Approx 1 hour
CPD: 1 CPD Point
To register for this webinar please CLICK HERE
In this informative 1 hour webinar we will cover the following on Sinkholes & Ground Stability
- Sink Hole Formation;
- Natural Sources – geological factors
- Man-made Sources – including mining
- Case Studies and examples from across England
- Other types/causes of ground instability
- Briefing on subsidence insurance claims, costs and future projections
- The reports
Please note you will need sound for this webinar.
Don't have speakers or earphones?
Contact Jo Milne on email@example.com to receive a FREE pair of earphones.
- Building on Contaminated Land - A Sustainable Use of Soiled Ground or an Environmental Disaster?
- Ever Changing Environment - How Recent Tax Revisions Have Impacted the Property Market of 2017
- Pali Smart Quote - Innovative Technology for a Digital Age
- Environmental fines are on the rise: Are you at risk?
- Avista from Groundsure - The new environmental search report you're going to want to know about
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts