IT Programmer Required!
Full time IT Programmer required for Pali Head Office.
Pali are a national conveyancing search company with franchise offices across England & Wales. The successful candidate will be working out of Head Office which is based in Wallasey on the Wirral.
Pali provide solicitors with property reports used for the conveyancing process. Pali Head Office require an additional IT Programmer to help with the company’s bespoke IT System’s maintenance and the development of new facilities.
Main Skills Required:
- SQL Server
- Ability to work on undocumented code
- Ability to make pleasing designs up to the standards of Paliltd.com
- Basic knowledge of business and accounting procedures
- C# ASP.Net
- Experience of TCPDF, Knowledge of Server configuration, Wordpress and SEO very beneficial
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (40 hrs per week)
Starting salary: 20k per annum.
To apply for this position please email a copy of your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Webinars with Pali for 2017
- HS2 Contract Announcement Causes Controversy
- Summer Competition Time!
- Hidden Gems - Tucson Man Finds Bomb Shelter Buried in His Backyard
- Invitation to Webinar introducing the Groundsure Avista
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts