Law Society news update on HSBC conveyancing panel: U-turn on appeals process
Despite previous assurances, HSBC's panel manager Countrywide has now informed us that it will not be operating an appeals process for unsuccessful conveyancing panel applications. We have received no explanation for this change in policy and we will make it clear to HSBC and Countrywide that this misinformation is unreasonable. We will continue to lobby both HSBC and Countrywide for an appeals process to be instigated.
The Law Society(3) Comments
- The Rise of Cyber-crime in the Conveyancing Sector - Stay Vigilant with Lawyer Checker
- As the EPC celebrates its 10th Birthday this year, here is 10 things you need to know...
- Wallasey Tower Block Undergoes Massive Refurbishment
- Warrington to get new Railway station at Chapelford
- Keeping up with the Times - There's an App for That
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts