Law Society news update on HSBC conveyancing panel: U-turn on appeals process
Despite previous assurances, HSBC's panel manager Countrywide has now informed us that it will not be operating an appeals process for unsuccessful conveyancing panel applications. We have received no explanation for this change in policy and we will make it clear to HSBC and Countrywide that this misinformation is unreasonable. We will continue to lobby both HSBC and Countrywide for an appeals process to be instigated.
The Law Society(3) Comments
- Webinars with Pali for 2018!
- Beat The Blue Monday Blues with Pali
- Charity Event Supported by Pali a Success!
- Pali donations to the homeless went down a treat!
- Pali Supports Charity Fundraising Event!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts