Major disruption to the Wirral Merseyrail Line due to Flood
A flood at Hamilton Square yesterday forced Merseyrail to have to enforce a replacement bus system for passengers travelling from Birkenhead North to Hamilton Square. The flooding, which resulted in chaos to passengers who were delayed up to thirty minutes, saw sections of the Birkenhead train station engulfed in liquid.
Delays were experienced well into the afternoon, causing huge disturbances to both train passengers and ferry passengers trying to travel on the fragmented Merseyrail Wirral Line Service. The delays continued until at least 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon, despite engineers being called to the station before 2pm.
The source of the flooding has not yet been deciphered, but passengers travelling from Ellesmere Port and Chester could rest assured as those lines were not affected by the chaos caused by the flood.
If you would like to purchase a flood report from Pali, please contact a friendly member of the team on 0151 691 1170 / firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Ever Changing Environment - How Recent Tax Revisions Have Impacted the Property Market of 2017
- Pali Smart Quote - Innovative Technology for a Digital Age
- Environmental fines are on the rise: Are you at risk?
- Avista from Groundsure - The new environmental search report you're going to want to know about
- Supporting your future developments - Why you should consider a Consultants Report
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts