Pali launch new report TitleChecker
Pali are pleased to announce, in conjunction with CLSL, the launch
of their latest product, TitleChecker.
What is TitleChecker?
TitleChecker is a unique report that interrogates official Land Registry data assisting conveyancers with their title
investigations. Each report includes the Official Copy of Register of Title from the Land Registry and speeds up
preparations for a Report on Title, by identifying issues in a clear and digestible format.
• Assists with due diligence and provision of easy to digest information for the client
• Reports on actions to consider where issues are identified in the title
• Reduces the risk of error within a logic process oriented part of conveyancing
• Saves time and money by automating title investigation
• Includes a Search Insurance policy offering cover up to a market value of £2m where there is an error in the
Land Registry data.
Price of TitleChecker through Pali - £24.00 inc vat
*** FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY *** FREE TITLECHECKER WITH EVERY CHANCELCHECK REPORT ***
*** OFFER VALID BETWEEN 15TH APRIL - 15TH JUNE ***
Each TitleChecker includes an Official Copy of Register of Title (OC1) from the Land Registry (RRP £3.00)
All reports can be ordered through www.paliltd.com
If you do not currently have log ins please contact Jo Milne on email@example.com/ 0151 691 1170
To request a sample TitleChecker please contact Jo Milne on the above.
- The Rise of Cyber-crime in the Conveyancing Sector - Stay Vigilant with Lawyer Checker
- As the EPC celebrates its 10th Birthday this year, here is 10 things you need to know...
- Wallasey Tower Block Undergoes Massive Refurbishment
- Warrington to get new Railway station at Chapelford
- Keeping up with the Times - There's an App for That
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts