The next time you are buying/selling property, if you instruct your solicitor to order the conveyancing searches from Pali, as a thank you Pali will reward you with some fabulous gifts!
The gifts will consist of a personalised Pali mug with your very own name on (no more people stealing your mug!) and a box of delicious cupcakes courtesy of Amy’s Cake Design - and trust me, if you haven’t experienced these before you are missing out!
To get involved simply contact Jo Milne on 0151 691 1170 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you’ve informed your solicitor you would like Pali searches to aid your conveyance, just sit back and wait for your gifts to be delivered!
Remember it is your choice where the solicitor gets the searches from. You’re paying for them. You can rest assured, if you choose Pali for your searches you are in safe hands.
Pali is a member of COPSO, IPSA, PCCB and as such all our searches are regulated and adhere to the Search Code. We carry £5m PI cover, but for added assurance, each search produced by Pali has its own individual indemnity insurance with run off cover. With offices across England and Wales we provide a true nationwide service.
At Pali we pride ourselves on our efficiency and quality reports.
- The solicitor must not already be a client of Pali’s
- Cupcakes will be replaced with chocolates for people who live out of the local area, for delivery purposes
- You must let Pali know the details of the solicitor you are using once you’ve decided to go ahead with the offer
- You must provide Pali with a delivery address for your gifts
- The gifts will be delivered to you once the search order has been received by Pali
- Cupcakes may contain nuts
- Households in Lancashire to receive the first payouts by a fracking firm
- Did you know that as many as one in 25 people in the UK are homeless?
- Contaminated land fears for 112 homes in Amlwch
- Invitation to Free Webinar on Conveyancing Risk: Fraud
- Waste Water Spillage Pollutes River Dee
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts