Premium Chancel Check Report
Pali are pleased to announce they can now offer you the Premium Chancel Check Report by CLSL. This report is an enhanced Chancel Check Report for larger areas of land for example, a commercial purchase.
A Premium Chancel Check Report is a low cost screening report which is designed to analyse large areas of land and identify if there is a potential charge for Chancel Repair Liability.
The criteria in which the Premium Chancel Check Report can be orders are as follows;
- The radius of the property is over 25 meters
- The address of the property is without address, such as ‘land at’ so drawing a map is easier than selecting an address.
- The property is located in an area of high density that could potentially fall within or across more than one parish for example in London.
The Premium Chancel Check offers a more cost effective soloution to ordering multiple Chancel Check Reports on several Grid references to determine whether a large site has any risk of Chancel Repair Liability.
If you receive a Premium Chancel Check Report that states the land is in a Chancel Repair Liability area then insurance can be purchased which will insure against any potential risk against future claims, protecting the owner/occupier, mortgagee, lessees and successors if required.
If you would like to order a Premium Chancel Check or you would like a sample of the report, please do not hesitate to contact Pali on 0151 691 1170 or email email@example.com for more information.
Amanda McGovern, Pali Ltd
- Free Webinar Introducing the Groundsure Avista Report!
- Update on Welsh Land Transaction Tax (LTT)
- The Pali Smart Quote
- Pali Brings You The Intelligent Search Pack
- Customer Service Apprentice Required!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts