Trainee Search Agent Apprentice Required
Pali are now recruiting a Trainee Local Authority Search Agent. This is an Apprenticeship Role therefore you will be studying towards an NVQ alongside the job.
The job involves visiting local councils, examining their records, collating data accurately then producing a report by entering the information in to our company’s bespoke computer system. You will be expected to perform other office duties on an ad-hoc basis.
To apply for the position you must be/ have:
- Full, clean driving license - Essential
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Good computer skills
- Fast typing speed
- Good knowledge of British geography
- Good map reading skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Min of 5 GCSEs grades C and above
- Extremely diligent and conscientious
Salary meets Apprentice National Minimum Wage.
Pali is a national Conveyancing Search company with franchise offices across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be working from Head Office which is based in Wallasey, Wirral.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Households in Lancashire to receive the first payouts by a fracking firm
- Did you know that as many as one in 25 people in the UK are homeless?
- Contaminated land fears for 112 homes in Amlwch
- Invitation to Free Webinar on Conveyancing Risk: Fraud
- Waste Water Spillage Pollutes River Dee
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts