Trainee Search Agent Apprentice Required
Pali are now recruiting a Trainee Local Authority Search Agent. This is an Apprenticeship Role therefore you will be studying towards an NVQ alongside the job.
The job involves visiting local councils, examining their records, collating data accurately then producing a report by entering the information in to our company’s bespoke computer system. You will be expected to perform other office duties on an ad-hoc basis.
To apply for the position you must be/ have:
- Full, clean driving license - Essential
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Good computer skills
- Fast typing speed
- Good knowledge of British geography
- Good map reading skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Min of 5 GCSEs grades C and above
- Extremely diligent and conscientious
Salary meets Apprentice National Minimum Wage.
Pali is a national Conveyancing Search company with franchise offices across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be working from Head Office which is based in Wallasey, Wirral.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com(0) Comments
- Webinars with Pali for 2017
- 9m Residential and leisure development for Astley Point, Wigan
- First-time buyer subsidised homes will be built this year
- New Year Offer!
- Conveyancing Chaos for 2017!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts