Terms & Conditions
For the purpose of these terms and conditions any reference to 'Pali' means Pali Ltd, any Pali Franchise and any search agencies, associates or employees used during the course of legitimate business. Report means any Search or Information prepared in respect of the property. Property means the address or location supplied by the Customer or Client in the Order for the report. The Local Authority means the local authority referred to in the report. Customer means the person, company, partnership or other organisation placing an Order either on their own behalf as a Client, or as an agent for the client. Client means the seller, buyer, potential buyer and lender in respect of the Property who is the intended recipient of the report and has an actual or potential interest in the property. We, us and our are references to Pali.
- Pali provides information and services relating to Property Searches carried out on properties in England and Wales only. In providing search reports and services Pali will comply with the Search Code
- Search requests must be made via www.paliltd.com, fax, email or post/DX. A full postal address and location plan is required. If no plan is supplied Pali will accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the search which result from this.
- All of Pali's third party organisations and search agencies work to the same contract and service level agreements.
- Pali aims to return all search results within ten working days. However, this may not always be feasible due to appointment systems or other reasons outside of Pali's control. Pali will not accept liability for any loss, financial or otherwise, incurred by the client, as result of delayed search results.
- Search reports remain the property of Pali until agreed terms have been fulfilled.
- Pali reserves the rights to withhold results until payment has been received.
- Each search is deemed to be an individual contract governed by English Law.
- Pali will be liable for any negligent or incorrect interpretation of the records searched.
Information for customers
If you want to make a complaint, we will deal with it speedily and fairly. We will:
Information for customersIf you want to make a complaint, we will deal with it speedily and fairly. We will:
If you make a complaint and we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel 01722 333306, E-mail: email@example.com, website www.tpos.co.uk.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Complaints should be sent to:Customer Services,
2-4 Croxteth Avenue
Tel: 0151 691 1170
If you have a query or complaint about your search, you should raise it
directly with Pali, and if appropriate ask for any complaint to be considered
under our formal internal complaints procedure If you make a complaint and
we are unable to resolve it to your satisfaction you may refer the complaint
to The Property Ombudsman scheme (website www.tpos.co.uk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply
with his final decision. The Ombudsman can award compensation of up to £5,000
to you if he finds that you have suffered actual loss as a result of your search
provider failing to keep to the Code.
Please note that all queries or complaints regarding your search should be directed to your search provider in the first instance, not to TPOs or to the PCCB.
The Property Ombudsman scheme
43-55 Milford Street
Tel: 01722 333306
Fax: 01722 332296