An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Conveyancing Search Executive to join the Pali Warrington team.
Pali (Property And Land Information) is a national, Conveyancing Search Company, with franchise offices across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be working for Pali Warrington Ltd, a successful franchise established in 2006 based in Newton-Le-Willows and is part of the Pali Ltd network; a cutting edge conveyancing search hub which combines local knowledge and presence with national coverage. Pali Ltd (Property and Land Information) is a legal services company and was formed in 1999 to provide a one stop shop for the supply of conveyancing searches and other property related reports anywhere in England and Wales to conveyancing & property professionals.
The position is an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship with duties to include:
• Process search orders within agreed timescales utilising internal online systems and related IT systems.
• Compile accurate property searches on behalf of solicitors as part of the conveyancing process.
• Manage and deal with client queries efficiently and effectively within agreed timescales.
• Maintain and develop effective administration systems to support each workflow process and search delivery.
• Research and analyse data sources and maintain and develop effective administration systems.
• Collating property search data from various sources.
• Internet research, Data analysis and interrogation.
• Data input to produce online reports.
• Telephone communication with solicitors offices, council offices and utility companies
• Maintain and develop client relationships.
Full training will be provided for the right candidate, by a friendly and supportive team.
8.45am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.45am – 3.45pm Friday
Total hours per week: 37.5
Requirements & Prospects
• Excellent attention to detail with good communication skills.
• Highly organised and excellent time management, planning & organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Methodical, thorough with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• Analytical and questioning mind.
• Capable of working on own initiative.
• Mature outlook.
• Trustworthy with a high level of integrity.
• Reliable & tenacious.
The ideal candidate is likely to have good GCSE’s including Maths, English and ICT at grade C or above (or equivalent).
This is a good opportunity for an individual seeking to gain a good grounding in the legal services sector. The successful candidate could go on to pursue a career in either the property or the legal sector. The role gives an excellent insight into the conveyancing process and will enable the successful candidate to take up responsibility from an early stage. A permanent position within the company is offered for the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining our expanding expert search team please apply with full CV to Jeanette Leigh at email@example.com