An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join Pali Ltd in Wallasey, Wirral.
Pali (Property And Land Information) is a national, Conveyancing Search Company. We supply the legal sector with Conveyancing Searches/Property Reports across England & Wales. The position available is based at Head Office.
The Marketing Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Marketing Director
• Writing blogs and press releases
• Training new clients on our award-winning online ordering platform
• Good product knowledge with the ability to advise clients on the appropriate reports
• Assisting with marketing campaigns
• Database maintenance
• Answering queries from clients via telephone and email
• Customer service including basic technical support
• Direct marketing using on and offline techniques
• Generating business leads
• Data entry and account set ups
• Developing and maintaining client relationships
• Gathering client feedback
• Contacting prospective clients by telephone and email
• Connecting with prospective clients on social media
• Supporting franchise offices with marketing
• Updating/amending marketing literature
• Creating and distributing marketing literature
The chosen candidate will:
• Have an excellent telephone and face to face manner
• Be confident contacting prospective clients over the telephone
• Have excellent written skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be able to manage and prioritise their own workload
• Be able to multi-task
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Good IT Skills, proficient in Office, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat. Experience in Adobe Illustrator is an advantage.
• Marketing or Office experience
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) Grades A-C. Higher education qualifications desirable.
A full, clean driver’s license is desirable.
A creative, artistic flair is an advantage.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 39 hours per week.
Salary: Meets national minimum wage. Experience will be taken in to consideration.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Jo Milne – firstname.lastname@example.org