Apprentice Conveyancing Search Executive wanted at Pali Warrington
A vacancy has arisen to join a Property and Legal Services company that specialises in Conveyancing Property Searches as an Apprentice Conveyancing Search Executive
37.5 hours; Mon – Fri; 09.00 to 17.00
Possible start date
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The overall job role is to compile conveyancing searches on behalf of solicitors as part of the property conveyancing process using online systems and platforms. To obtain the data required for both ‘Regulated Local Authority & Regulated Drainage searches by either visiting the appropriate Local Authority/Water Company Offices and/or research online databases and websites. The processing of online search orders and dealing with clients and search providers/partners to ensure all online orders are submitted & processed efficiently & correctly.
Duties will include:
- Data analysis, collation and interrogation to produce accurate & diligent conveyancing search reports
- Processing of client orders using Pali online systems & platforms
- Liaising with internal & external sources & clients to ensure high levels of personal service and reports produced within specified deadlines
- Data input to produce online conveyancing reports in legal formaTelephone & email communication with solicitors offices, council offices, utility companies & data and partner search providers.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills & Personal qualities
- Candidates must be a car owner and hold a full UK driving licence in order to visit local council offices and utility offices in order to carry out property searches.
- Analytical and questioning mind
- Highly organised & methodical with good planning & time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Confident & courteous telephone manner & ability to communicate with clients and suppliers.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Adaptable & resourceful with an enquiring mind.
- Able to work well under pressure and work well individually and also contribute as part of a busy team
- Flexible attitude to changing workload
- Strong ethics & high level of integrity
- Capable of working on own initiative & mature outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- The ideal candidate is likely to be of A level calibre (or equivalent) with good GCSE’s including Maths, English and ICT at grade C or above or equivalent.
- A current driving licence is necessary in order to visit local council offices & Utility companies in order to carry out property searches.
An opportunity to join a rapidly developing and innovative local company which has the benefit of a national network and support behind it; to meet the opportunities that the growing property market and growing conveyancing search sector offers.
About the employer
Property and Land Information Ltd (PALI) was established 1999 and is a national franchised business which is rapidly expanding in a quickly developing market.
PALI Warrington Ltd (Est 2006) is a franchise operation of PALI Ltd and based in Newton-Le-Willows. Pali pride themselves in their cutting edge technology and online platforms. The company provides a specialist and professional service to property lawyers and professionals by delivering a large portfolio of conveyancing searches as part of the residential and commercial property buying process.
Further information can be found at www.paliltd.com
Pali Warrington Ltd
Newton Suite, Progress House, 172 Southworth Road, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 OBS
The successful candidate will undertake a full framework apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2, including technical certificate, NVQ and functional skills.
Business and Administration (CFA)
The training provider has achieved a sector success rate of 69% for this type of apprenticeship training.
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Jeanette Leigh for more information on 01925 227 509 or send a cv and cover letter to email@example.com(0) Comments
- Wirral Council Buy Cinema for 7 Million Pounds in Bid to Help Struggling Town
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
- Valentine's Day Competition!
- Junior Customer Service Assistant Required!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts