Coal Authority Services unavailable between 8th - 18th March
The Coal Authorities Property Search Service will be unavailable from 4pm on Friday the 8th March 2013 until 9am on Monday the 18th March 2013 while they migrate their service to a new computer system.
These closures mean that orders for Coal Mining Searches Produced by the Coal Authority won’t be for filled until their services are back up and running on the 18th March.
The reason why The Coal Authority is moving their property search service systems is due to their ‘commitment to the Governments digital by default strategy for public sector bodies.’
However we can offer you an alternative to a Coal Mining Search produced by the Coal Authority as we can also supply you with a Personal Coal Mining Search produced by David Bellis.
Here is a little bit about David Bellis, ‘David Bellis Consulting Surveyors was formed in 1972 when Mike Bellis, a former Estates Manager and Chartered Surveyor with over 20 years’ experience at the Coal Board, moved into independent practice Our Coal Mining Reports carry indemnity insurance cover of £2M and we are members of the Council of Property Search Organisations (COPSO), the leading trade association for property search companies, and adhere to the COPSO codes of practice.’
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com or call 0151 691 1170(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts