Conveyancing Quotation System
Pali have been providing Conveyancing Searches to the legal profession since 1999. Over this time Pali have built up very good relationships with their clients and now have a large database of Conveyancers and Solicitors.
Usually when someone is buying or selling a property they will instruct a Solicitor or Conveyancer to handle the legal side of the transaction on their behalf. Pali have decided to use their contacts within the industry to enable buyers and sellers to quickly find a legal professional to assist them.
Pali have created a conveyancing quotation system. If you are trying to find a Solicitor or Conveyancer to handle the purchase or sale of a property, please complete the simple form by clicking here and you will be emailed the contact details of upto four legal professionals.
If you are a Solicitor or Conveyancer and would like to be added to our database, please telephone Jo Milne on 0151 201 2712, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.(1) Comments
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
- Valentine's Day Competition!
- Junior Customer Service Assistant Required!
- Christmas Fundraising Event Supported By Pali Another Success!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts