Free Webinar on London Underground, HS2 & Crossrail
Pali, in conjunction with Groundsure, would like to invite you to join our free Webinar on London Underground, HS2 & Crossrail
The Webinar will be taking place on Tuesday the 23rd August 2016 at 1:00pm. If you would like to register please CLICK HERE
In this informative 1 hour webinar we will cover the following on London Underground/HS2/Crossrail:
- Info, number of journeys made etc
- Impacts on property – price, vibration etc
- Extensions – Northern Line and Croxley Rail Link – possible effects/impacts of these
- What is it and why is it required
- What is it, history
- Proposed route
- Benefits / impacts
- Compensation schemes
Choosing the right report
Please note you will need sound for this webinar.
Don't have speakers or earphones?
Contact Jo Milne on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a FREE pair of earphones.
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts