Free Webinar with Pali!
Pali, in conjunction with Groundsure, would like to invite you to join our free Webinar on Contaminated Land.
The Webinar will be taking place on Tuesday the 19th July 2016 at 11:00am. If you would like to register please CLICK HERE
In this informative 1 hour webinar we will cover the following on Contaminated Land and Historic Mapping:
• Historic mapping (a journey through time)
• Contaminated land legislation, guidance and framework
• Contaminated land practice note and update
• Case studies detailing the risk and solution
• The reports
Please note you will need sound for this webinar.
Don't have speakers or earphones?
Contact Jo Milne on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a FREE pair of earphones.
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in sponsored Skydive
- New Law Society Changes to CON29M Reports and Guidance, covered by free Coffee Break webinar series
- Family forced to turn their home into a shed after losing appeal!
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Commercial Reports
- First ever digital mortgage deed accepted by the Land Registry!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts