GroundSure HS2 report soon to include Crossrail
Pali are pleased to report that, with effect from mid January 2014, the High Speed Rail (HS2) Report from GroundSure will include comprehensive location data on the Crossrail construction project in London.
The 73 mile route, due for completion in 2018 will run from Paddington in the West across the city to East and South Eastern connections, creating 26 miles of new tunnels and 10 new stations and intersections.
Crossrail is an important transport search enquiry, given significant local impacts to communities, homeowners and businesses during its construction phase, as well as important access rights.
The data provides the following key information:
- The nearest point of the Crossrail route to land or property;
- Whether this is tunnel or surface track;
- Whether it is completed, under-construction or planned;
- The position and details of nearby Crossrail worksites;
- The position of nearby Tunnel Boring Machines;
- The distance to any Crossrail station;
By combining HS2 Repoty and Crossrail at no extra cost, we provide significant value to your clients, ensuring they can get two essential London searches in one.
- Guidance For Movers During The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Pali's Top 10 Tips For Relieving Stress
- Invitation to Free CPD Webinar on Residential Search Reports and which one should you choose
- Coronavirus Update
- Onshore wind is back on the agenda
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts