Groundsure make additional enhancements to their searches
Pali are pleased to announce that Groundsure are making amendments to their current residential and commercial environmental searches, adding additional key elements to increase the detail and accuracy, these of which will be distributed and put in place from the 1st March 2014. Please see below for a more detailed explanation as to what the search will now include.
These searches are as follows:
GroundSure Homebuyers Report
JBA Overall Insurability data
- Property-specific indicator of the likelihood for insurance to be obtained.
- Used by a large number of top insurance companies in order to assess flood risk.
- Analyses the JBA surface water, fluvial and coastal flooding datasets.
- Identifies within 5 possible risk categories, highlightling whether insurance and lending security could be an issue for homebuyers.
Flood security measures from Watertight international
- Essential advice and solutions from one of the UK's leading flood prevention experts.
GroundSure Review and GroundSure FloodView
Proposed Flood Defences - Exclusive to GroundSure
Details of defences planned to be implemented as part of the new spending commitment within the Environment Agency's Medium Term Plan, including:
- The estimated project cost over 4 years
- The standard of protection after installation - the % likelihood of flooding occurring in any given year, once installed
- The number of households in the vicinity likely to benefit from the scheme
These enhancements deliver an even greater quality of data, context and due diligence to enable conveyancers to advise their residential and commerical clients on the crucial issue of flood risk.
You can purchase all Groundsure products directly from Pali, for more information please do not hesitate to contact us on the following telephone number:0151-691-1170 or you can reach us via email: email@example.com.
Nicole Cran, Pali Ltd
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts