How to make the most out of Social Media
Most of us know how important Social Media can be for your business but many don’t understand how to make the most of social media. Here at Pali, we regularly use many Social Media platforms and would like to share some information on how to make the most of Social Media.
Below are our 5 top tips for successful social media marketing.
- It is always exciting setting up a new Facebook or Twitter page for your business but your time and efforts will be wasted if you don’t update your pages regularly. If you only update your social media sites every now and then it can send a bad vibe to potential or current customers. Perhaps create a task on your calendar to remind you to update your social media websites frequently.
- Now, when it comes to what to post – this can also be a tricky decision. The mistake not to make is to broadcast your products rather than engage your customers. The people that have kindly decided to follow or like you have done so because they are interested in what you have to say and what your business has to offer but it can be annoying if all you ever post is about your prices and products.
- Try and customise your posts so that it is different for each social media platform you use and mix up your posts by using photos, links as well as written updates. You can also try asking questions to engage customers so they comment on your post which will create further views.
- If you receive negative comments on your posts, try and resist deleting them. Ask your customer services to handle the complaint instead and you will be able to maintain your positive online status.
- It’s not only about posting regular updates on your social media websites but you also need to keep on top of any responses you have to make. If you neglect customer comments then it could make a negative impact on your page because the message it portrays is that you don’t care. Always respond to your social media comments as often as possible to keep your followers happy.
Amanda McGovern, Pali Ltd
- 360 Ground Due Diligence & Coastal Hazard Assessment with Terrafirma & Pali
- Pali Teesside Fundraising Walk
- Groundsure's NEW GeoRisk and GeoRisk + mining reports for property transactions/conveyancers
- Pali Joins Forces With Redbrick Solutions
- Terrafirma's brand new education series - UK Ground Hazards and Property: The Risks you need to know
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts