Is this the best place to watch the firework displays this Bonfire Night
With Bonfire Night just around the corner, the best place to watch the fireworks is on everybody’s mind. Finding the spot where you have the optimum view of the bright, exciting fireworks Bonfire Night has to offer is a struggle for many spectators. But what if your own home provided the ideal view? A luxury penthouse in London could be the answer…
Popular with celebrities, this luxury block of flats in St John’s Wood, houses an extravagant five bedroom penthouse. The large living area has wrap around windows with curved glass enabling a full view of 3D shaped fireworks. If it’s not too cold, the fireworks could also be viewed from several terraces the property has to offer, one with faces 400 acres of Regents Park. Firework displays from Hyde Park, Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath would also be visible from this luxury pad, giving the spectators a range of choices of spectacular sights.
The property is situated near several famous landmarks including London Zoo, Abbey Road Studios and Lord’s Cricket Grounds. And a ten minute walk leads you to the West End. Although this amazing home could well possibly be the best place to see the fireworks this Bonfire Night, it will set you back £7000 per month!
Aislinn Devlin, Pali Ltd
Google +(0) Comments
- Pali Joins Forces With Redbrick Solutions
- Terrafirma's brand new education series - UK Ground Hazards and Property: The Risks you need to know
- Pali Smart Quote SDLT Calculator Updated
- New Japanese Knotweed Indemnity Policy now live on Paliltd.com
- Invitation to a FREE CPD Webinar: Insurance service developments and compliance with the Insurance Distribution Directive
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts