Is this the best place to watch the firework displays this Bonfire Night
With Bonfire Night just around the corner, the best place to watch the fireworks is on everybody’s mind. Finding the spot where you have the optimum view of the bright, exciting fireworks Bonfire Night has to offer is a struggle for many spectators. But what if your own home provided the ideal view? A luxury penthouse in London could be the answer…
Popular with celebrities, this luxury block of flats in St John’s Wood, houses an extravagant five bedroom penthouse. The large living area has wrap around windows with curved glass enabling a full view of 3D shaped fireworks. If it’s not too cold, the fireworks could also be viewed from several terraces the property has to offer, one with faces 400 acres of Regents Park. Firework displays from Hyde Park, Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath would also be visible from this luxury pad, giving the spectators a range of choices of spectacular sights.
The property is situated near several famous landmarks including London Zoo, Abbey Road Studios and Lord’s Cricket Grounds. And a ten minute walk leads you to the West End. Although this amazing home could well possibly be the best place to see the fireworks this Bonfire Night, it will set you back £7000 per month!
Aislinn Devlin, Pali Ltd
Google +(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts