IT Programmer Required!
Full time IT Programmer required for Pali Head Office.
Pali are a national conveyancing search company with franchise offices across England & Wales. The successful candidate will be working out of Head Office which is based in Wallasey on the Wirral.
Pali provide solicitors with property reports used for the conveyancing process. Pali Head Office require an additional IT Programmer to help with the company’s bespoke IT System’s maintenance and the development of new facilities.
Main Skills Required:
- SQL Server
- Ability to work on undocumented code
- Ability to make pleasing designs up to the standards of Paliltd.com
- Basic knowledge of business and accounting procedures
- C# ASP.Net
- Experience of TCPDF, Knowledge of Server configuration, Wordpress and SEO very beneficial
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (40 hrs per week)
Starting salary: 20k per annum.
To apply for this position please email a copy of your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts