Local Authority Search Agent required
Pali are now recruiting a Local Authority Search Agent. Previous experience as a Search Agent is preferred however full training will be offered to the right candidate.
The job involves visiting local councils, examining their records, collating data accurately then producing a report by entering the information in to our company’s bespoke computer system. You will be expected to perform other office duties on an ad-hoc basis.
To apply for the position you must be/ have:
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Good computer skills
- Fast typing speed
- Good knowledge of British geography
- Good map reading skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Min of 5 GCSEs grades C and above
- Extremely diligent and conscientious
- Full, clean driving license
Salary is based upon experience. Non smokers only.
Pali is a national Conveyancing Search company with franchise offices across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be working from Head Office which is based in Wallasey, Wirral.
To apply for this position please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invitation to a FREE CPD Webinar: Insurance service developments and compliance with the Insurance Distribution Directive
- Invitation to FREE Webinar: A NEW Agricultural Search
- Pali First To Launch Enhanced Indemnity Policy Facility
- Invitation to Free Planning Webinar.
- Guidance For Movers During The Coronavirus Outbreak
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts