More houses for sale in Liverpool for just 1 pound!
Liverpool City Council have decided to offer more vacant properties for sale with price tag of just £1! The chosen area is Picton where 150 homes and some shops will be for sale to those who would be willing to renovate them to a decent living standard and commit to living there for five years.
Mayor Joe Anderson revealed the latest scheme after the success of the piolet scheme back in April 2013 where 1,000 people applied to purchase one of only 20 properties for sale. He commented on his decision;
‘Now that we know that this type of scheme is a viable way of bringing empty homes back into use, we are going to expand it significantly and also looking at using a similar model to bring vacant shop units back into use.'
If you are interested in purchasing a property for £1, please contact Liverpool City Council on 0151 233 3000. Pali has covered the story each step of the way and the blogs can be found below;
Amanda McGovern, Pali Ltd(0) Comments
- Family home to family shed over previous lost appeal for planning permission leaves family facing prosecution
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Commercial Reports
- First ever digital mortgage deed accepted by the Land Registry!
- Invitation for webinar on Agricultural Risks in Property Transaction
- Pali Backed Charity Event Surpasses Target
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts