New Commercial Environmental Report - Groundsure SiteGuard
We have recently launched our latest Commercial Environmental Report called the Groundsure SiteGuard <5 which retails for £66 inc VAT. This report will give you a definitive opinion on the impact of possible contamination on a site’s valuation, enabling valuers to provide maximum due diligence. The Groundsure SiteGuard provides a four-tier ranking for any property – helping banking and other lenders decide on its suitability for secured lending.
The GroundSure SiteGuard is fast, robust and cost-effective. It’s developed in conjunction with major UK lenders and accepted by all and meets RICS appraisal and valuation standards. Our IEMA-qualified environmental consultants are available to discuss the report’s findings with you free of charge.
The Groundsure SiteGuard Covers the following points;
- Four-tier risk ranking
- Risk assessment to comply with part IIA EPA 1990 and Water Resources Act 1991
- Explicit opinions on impact on value and loan-security status
- Full requirements for RICS appraisal and valuation standards
- Historical flooding data
- Pali Teesside supports Bishopton playground fundraiser!
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in London Marathon
- Pali supports Christmas homeless appeal
- Halloween Competition - Winners Announced!
- Pali Teesside Supports Fundraiser for Butterwick Hospice
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts