New software developer/programmer position available at Pali!
Pali provide conveyancing searches to the legal profession. We have a bespoke online ordering system for our clients and a bespoke backend online order processing/case management system. Both systems have been entirely designed and built by Pali.
Our systems are continuously growing & evolving to keep up with the demands of our clients and maintain our position as award winning technology leaders within the conveyancing search industry.
As our system has been completely built in house, we are looking for an additional software developer/programmer to join our existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for new project developments and maintenance of the existing system.
The job is a full time permanent position working from our Head Office in Wallasey, Wirral, Merseyside.
The following skills are required:
- Integrating/interfacing with internal/external systems
The following skills would be beneficial
- Postgres (PostGIS)
To apply for the role, please email a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in sponsored Skydive
- New Law Society Changes to CON29M Reports and Guidance, covered by free Coffee Break webinar series
- Family forced to turn their home into a shed after losing appeal!
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Commercial Reports
- First ever digital mortgage deed accepted by the Land Registry!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts