New style energy efficient homes
There are 452 new homes being built on the West Park site in Epsom, Surrey, but these houses are not your standard design. The properties by Linden Homes are focused on sustainability and innovative techniques, that will ensure low carbon emissions throughout the lifetime of the project.
The housing development in Surrey are using the Fabric Energy Efficient Standard specification on 250 on their new homes which will mean a huge improvement made to insulation, guaranteeing carbon savings for the lifetime of the properties.
Careful consideration has been given to the development and residents will wreak the benefits of the low energy bills and enjoy the green space that will create an eco friendly environment around the estate.
It is believed that the lessons learnt from this project will lead the way in contributing to the development of more quality, attractive, energy efficient homes for future generations.
The whole Epsom Cluster is a 91.5 hector site that will hold a total of 850 homes when completed. Within the 850 houses, 5 AIMC4 units will be built that will deliver cost effective energy standards of the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4, with a fabric first solution. The AIMC4 project will cost an estimated £6.4 million funded partly by Technology Strategy Board and the consortium partners.
Would you be interested in living in one of these new, innovative, eco friendly homes?(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts