Drainage and Water Search Agent required!
About the company:
Pali is a national Conveyancing Search Company with franchise offices across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be working from Head Office which is based in Wallasey, Wirral.
The chosen candidate must have/be:
- A full driving license
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above
- Good telephone manner
- Confident on the telephone
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent computer skills
- Plotting and drawing maps
- Driving to Water companies and collating information
- Researching and investigating information on the internet
- Contacting Water Companies via telephone and email
- Answering queries from clients via telephone and email
- Compiling reports
- Use of company bespoke system
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm
Starting salary meets national minimum wage.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.(0) Comments
- HS2 – What is the Future of the Scheme?
- Free Webinar on Terrafirma Ground Report - When is it Needed and Why?
- Free Webinar - Which Report for which Scenario?
- Five Luxury Mansions to be Demolished!
- Has the wool been pulled over our eyes?
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts