Pali Warringtons upcoming Webinar on Conveyancing Fraud
Pali Warrington are hosting a Conveyancing Fraud Webinar in Association with Lawyer Checker on Tuesday 3rd May 2016 at 11.00am.
This training session will cover Conveyancing risk today, the rise of identity theft, vendor conveyancer fraud including analysis of key cases in this area, ways to protect your firm and finally using Lawyer Checker as a risk management service.
If you would like to register for this webinar please contact Jeanette Leigh on email@example.com(0) Comments
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in sponsored Skydive
- New Law Society Changes to CON29M Reports and Guidance, covered by free Coffee Break webinar series
- Family forced to turn their home into a shed after losing appeal!
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Commercial Reports
- First ever digital mortgage deed accepted by the Land Registry!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts