Pali's Local Authority Search
Do your Local Authority Searches contain the most up to date information?
Do they contain all the information needed regarding the recent Government developments and accurate information concerning Radon? Many providers of Local Authority Searches including councils are not giving information on the HS2 railway line, the Green Deal and only answer Q3.13 with a simple 'yes' or 'no'. We put a percentage e.g. 'The property is in a Radon Affected Area, as between 5 and 10% of properties are above the Action Level'.
Failing to provide relevant, accurate, up to date information could result in serious consequences for both you and your client.
Why take that risk?
Not only do all Pali Local Authority Searches include the distance from the proposed HS2 Railway line, state if the property is signed up to the Green Deal or not and confirm if the property or land is in a Radon affected area using a percentage, FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE, but we also examine further data sets such as:
Heath Protection Agency
in order to make sure our report are as accurate and thorough as possible. To set up an account with Pali contact Jo Milne on 0151 691 1170 / email@example.com today!(0) Comments
- Invitation to a FREE CPD Webinar: Insurance service developments and compliance with the Insurance Distribution Directive
- Invitation to FREE Webinar: A NEW Agricultural Search
- Pali First To Launch Enhanced Indemnity Policy Facility
- Invitation to Free Planning Webinar.
- Guidance For Movers During The Coronavirus Outbreak
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts