Pickwick Street property reported to have a Poltergeist
According to the previous tenants of a three bedroom terraced property located in Toxteth, Liverpool, there is a resident 135 year old Poltergeist already occupying the dwelling.
Rumours state that this poltergeist has ‘lifted a woman out of her bed’ and experts say that the Poltergeist has been living in this house since the 1800s. This property is now up for rent but would you have the nerves to live there?
If so, the property can be rented for £91 a week but you may pay a higher price if the Poltergeist takes a disliking to you because experts describe this ghost of a ‘violent spirit’ and Tom Slemen, a local paranormal expert says that this ghost is known as the Pickwick Poltergeist.
It is also believed that this Poltergeist haunts other properties on Pickwick Street as a neighbour claims to have been lifted out of her bed by the same spirit. The resident at 80 Pickwick Street was terrified when the spirit visited her as she claims that 'the house was going to collapse because of the vibrations.’
Plus Dane, a social housing group are the owners of the property and they have confirmed the reports of paranormal activity were made back in 2008 by the residents.
I wonder if the energy rating on the EPC has been affected by the ghost sending chills through the air? Would you be brave enough to rent this property?
Amanda McGovern, Pali Ltd
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts