Free Planning Review throughout September 2010
Throughout the month of September 2010, whenever you place an order for a Residential Groundsure Homebuyers Review or a Groundsure Homescreen Environmental Report, you will receive a FREE Groundsure Planning Review.
Knowledge and understanding of local planning information is a fundamental component of any pre-acquisition property search process. New development and construction projects in the immediate and wider vicinity of a property can at one extreme result in annoyance and frustration for a new property owner and ultimately at the other extreme, have a material consequence on the value of the property being purchased.
GroundSure utilises the most accurate and complete planning history data from its sister Emap company Glenigan to provide GroundSure Planning Review. Glenigan data is widely acknowledged as the most comprehensive of its kind, a fact supported by Glenigan's clients including the Ordnance Survey Change Intelligence Section and the Planning Portal.
GroundSure Planning Review:
- 10 years planning history
- Detailed residential and commercial planning applications
- Detailed major infrastructure project planning applications
- Planning application decisions / status
- Mobile phone mast locations
- Local infrastructure and information
- Local education details
- <4 hour turnaround
- £21.27 excl VAT
- Discounted to £17.02 when purchased with a GroundSure Homebuyers report (free in September 2010)
For more information please telephone Johanna on 0151 201 2712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org(1) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts