Suggestions on how Wirral Borough Council could save 100 million pounds
The Government has announced that £100 million will be cut from Wirral Borough Council’s £300 million budget over the next three years and Wirral Borough Council have decided to ask the public their advice to try and tackle this difficult task.
Wirral Borough Council are holding various events across the borough where they will ask the public ‘What Really Matters’ to determine the main priorities of the council and what options they can explore to make savings which will transform Wirral Borough Council.
Pali want to know what changes you think Wirral Borough Council should make in order to improve their service and save £100 million of Government funding.
Some suggestions include scrapping the Wirral Borough Council workers ‘flexi time’ due to the system being abused and extra days holiday's cut so the council workers have the same amount of holidays as other full or part time workers.
Please comment below if you have any suggestions.(1) Comments
- Invitation to a FREE CPD Webinar: Insurance service developments and compliance with the Insurance Distribution Directive
- Invitation to FREE Webinar: A NEW Agricultural Search
- Pali First To Launch Enhanced Indemnity Policy Facility
- Invitation to Free Planning Webinar.
- Guidance For Movers During The Coronavirus Outbreak
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts