The Queen visits Liverpool on her tour of the North West
The Queen, accompanied by The Duke of Edinburgh and The Prince of Wales visited parts of Lancashire yesterday on her Diamond Jubilee Tour. The sunshine blazed all day as the royal group visited Burnley Football Club where they had lunch and then travelled to Accrington Market Hall to unveil a coat of arms.
Today, on an unfortunate rainy Thursday, the Queen will visit Chester Zoo in the morning where she will reveal another plaque, followed by a trip to Orford Jubilee Park in Warrington.
The next stop is the city of Liverpool, where Her Royal Highness will be driven in a State Range Rover from Canada Boulevard to the Merseyside Maritime Museum with her acquaintances. Shortly after, she will be taken on a little tour around the Albert Dock in the yellow Duckmarine boat.
After her excursion, she will return to the Merseyside Maritime Museum for lunch just after mid day, where a very special meal will be prepared. This meal will conclude the Queen’s visit to the North West and she will travel back to her home in Windsor to prepare for the Armed Forces Parade on the 19th May.
Did you see the Queen on her visit to Liverpool today?(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts