The UK's top 40 networkers are located in Teesside
There are 75 small businesses owners on track to break records by creating almost £6 million worth of recorded business deals for themselves and they are all located on Teesside!
There are two groups in Stockton and according to the BNI which is the UK largest business networking and referral organisation, these two groups were the most successful business networkers! One of these businesses includes Pali Teesside who are active members of one of the Stockton groups which meet each week to discuss business opportunities.
Even though Stockton-on-Tees is one of the UK’s most deprived areas and is an unemployment hotspot these local business people are changing their fortunes and financial destinies by working together. The businesses that attend the meetings have increased the average values of their referrals to a massive £31,000 each which is up from £16,000 a year ago.
Here's what Pali Teesside’s main man Jon Coupland who attends the meetings each week had to say, ‘I have been a member of BNI for four years and it proves that a bit of common belief and determination works, I am really looking forward to the year ahead'.
Amanda McGovern, Pali Ltd
- 360 Ground Due Diligence & Coastal Hazard Assessment with Terrafirma & Pali
- Pali Teesside Fundraising Walk
- Groundsure's NEW GeoRisk and GeoRisk + mining reports for property transactions/conveyancers
- Pali Joins Forces With Redbrick Solutions
- Terrafirma's brand new education series - UK Ground Hazards and Property: The Risks you need to know
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts