Upcoming Webinars with Pali
Pali, in conjunction with Groundsure, make continual professional development easier for conveyancers as we know with the vast amount of information to absorb it is sometimes difficult to stay on top of industry news and the latest legal developments. Our courses will ensure you have the skills to advise your clients on potential environmental and planning risks that may affect their property purchases.
Please see below for a list of upcoming webinars Pali would like to invite you to, which cover various topics and are free to join. You can register with as many different webinars as you like and remember, if you don’t have sound, contact Jo Milne on email@example.com for a free set of earphones.
Topic: London Underground/HS2/Crossrail
Date: Tue 23rd Aug
To register for the London Underground/HS2/Crossrail please click on this link; https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1050731070609884931
Date: Tues 13th Sept
To register for the Planning webinar please click on this link; https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4858049566528600579
For more information on the services and products Pali have to offer please contact a friendly member of the team on 0800 023 5030 / firstname.lastname@example.org(0) Comments
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in sponsored Skydive
- New Law Society Changes to CON29M Reports and Guidance, covered by free Coffee Break webinar series
- Family forced to turn their home into a shed after losing appeal!
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Commercial Reports
- First ever digital mortgage deed accepted by the Land Registry!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts