If you are advertising a property for sale or rent on the internet, a Virtual Tour is a great way to convey information about it to potential purchasers. Research has shown that someone who visits a property after viewing a virtual tour is more likely to submit an offer than those who don’t.
An example of a Virtual Tour on a residential property can be seen by clicking here:
Pali’s Virtual Tours can display either 360 degree images or 180 degree versions. The photographer will advise which would best suite your property.
Virtual Tours can be purchased from Pali as a stand-alone product, or as a pack containing a Virtual Tour, Floor Plan and Energy Performance Certificate.
Virtual Tours don’t just have to be used for the sale of properties, if you have a business which is open to the public and would like it to be viewed online, such as a restaurant, hotel bar etc, a Virtual Tour is a great way to do so. Some examples can be seen by clicking below
For more information on Virtual Tours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0151 201 2712(1) Comments
- Family forced to turn their home into a shed after losing appeal!
- Invitation to Conveyancing Webinar on Commercial Reports
- First ever digital mortgage deed accepted by the Land Registry!
- Invitation for webinar on Agricultural Risks in Property Transaction
- Pali Backed Charity Event Surpasses Target
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts