Why is it important to perform ample Anti-Money Laundering Searches?
Are you still only taking copies of passports, driving licenses and bank statements?
Unfortunately this is not complying with the Money Laundering Regulations.
From the 15th December 2007 regulated firms are required to implement a risk based approach to CDD (Customer Due Diligence) and failing to do so may result in a fine, prison term of up to 2 years or being struck off.
Ordering your Anti-Money Laundering Searches through Pali means all searches are fully complaint with ML Regulation’s, JMLSG & The Law Society.
But why order through Pali?
- We at Pali have teamed up with AML Search who are one of the leading money laundering experts and we have incorporated a direct link to their system meaning you can now order your Anti-Money Laundering Searches online through the regular Pali system at the same time as ordering all the other searches you require. One system, all searches, less hassle.
- Extremely competitive prices; Personal Anti-Money Laundering Searches only £5 + vat and Non-Personal Anti-Money Laundering Searches only £10 + vat.
- 90 seconds to order, 5 seconds for the report to come back.
- As many users as you like set up for free.
- Speeds up the application process for new customers which is suitable for face-to-face or back office decision.
- No other Anti-Money Laundering Search or system provides such a complete range of protection searches and procedures. AML Search are approved and endorsed by one of the original authors of the JMLSG Guidance as being a CDD system that assists firms with their CDD compliance – No other Anti-Money Laundering System has this endorsement.
- Ordering your Anti-Money Laundering Searches through the Pali system gives you peace of mind that you have done the necessary checks with access to extensive & unique data sources, including credit data. All AML Searches are fully compliant with ML Regulation’s, JMLSG & The Law Society.
Ordering Anti-Money Laundering Searches through Pali is easy.
Simply contact a friendly member of staff on 0151 201 2712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pali Ltd. Established since 1999. Specialists in Conveyancing Searches.(1) Comments
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
- Valentine's Day Competition!
- Junior Customer Service Assistant Required!
- Christmas Fundraising Event Supported By Pali Another Success!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts