Would you like to live with the ghost of the Titanic Captain?
Well, here is your opportunity! The childhood home of the doomed Titanic Captain Edward John is on the market with the landlords claiming that the property is haunted by his ghost.
Neil and Louise Bonner bought the house as a buy to let investment and they state that previous tenants have reported a series of chilling, ghostly goings-on. These include an eerie chill in one of the downstairs rooms, a mysterious kitchen flood and some tenants have allegedly seen the ghost of the Edward John in one of the bedrooms.
Mr Bonner spoke to Property118 and said, ‘No one has moved out because of the ghost, but several tenants have reported spooky events.’
The 2 bedroom terrace house in Stoke-on-Trent is up for sale at £80,000 after the couple bought the property in 2002 for £35,000.
Are you brave enough to live in a haunted house or do you believe the ghostly stories is a crafty marketing scheme?(0) Comments
- Plans Move Forward As Liverpool City Centre Looks To Home New High-Speed Rail Station
- Pali Launches SDLT/LTT and AP1 System
- Homeowner Forced To Pay 40,000 Pound For Cutting Down A Protected Tree In The Garden Of His 1 Million Pound Home
- Invitation To Free CPD Conveyancing Webinar
- 48 Million Pound South France Chateau Must Be Demolished Within 18 Months After Being Built Illegally
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts