Would you like to live with the ghost of the Titanic Captain?
Well, here is your opportunity! The childhood home of the doomed Titanic Captain Edward John is on the market with the landlords claiming that the property is haunted by his ghost.
Neil and Louise Bonner bought the house as a buy to let investment and they state that previous tenants have reported a series of chilling, ghostly goings-on. These include an eerie chill in one of the downstairs rooms, a mysterious kitchen flood and some tenants have allegedly seen the ghost of the Edward John in one of the bedrooms.
Mr Bonner spoke to Property118 and said, ‘No one has moved out because of the ghost, but several tenants have reported spooky events.’
The 2 bedroom terrace house in Stoke-on-Trent is up for sale at £80,000 after the couple bought the property in 2002 for £35,000.
Are you brave enough to live in a haunted house or do you believe the ghostly stories is a crafty marketing scheme?(0) Comments
- Wirral Council Buy Cinema for 7 Million Pounds in Bid to Help Struggling Town
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
- Valentine's Day Competition!
- Junior Customer Service Assistant Required!
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts