Comments : News Update
A lot has changed with Pali over the past year and I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about our latest products and services.
As you are aware Pali is a local company who specialise in Conveyancing Searches and has national coverage. We carry £5m PI cover, each Local Authority Search produced by Pali has its own search run off cover and we are members of CoPSO, IPSA and PCCB. Our searches have never been rejected by a lender to date and we have been established since 1999.
As always you have the option to order by email, fax or online and you can have the reports returned to you by which ever method suits you best. At Pali we are flexible. If you choose to, you have the advantage of a 100% electronic system but with the benefit of being able to speak to “real people” if you need to. These “real people” also happen to be the best in the industry and are the people who actually carry out your searches. All our searches are produced in-house which is how we manage to keep our prices so low.
Not only do we offer all the various searches such as Local Authority, Environmental, Drainage & Water etc but we now offer the following reports which we decided to do after listening to our client’s feedback.
- Anti-Money Laundering Searches for only £5 in conjunction with AML Search (90 seconds to order the report, 5 seconds for the report to come back.)
- Indemnity Policies in conjunction with CLS – experts in title insurance.
- Planning Application Decision Notices, Building Regulation Applications and Completion Certificates.
- FENSA, Corgi & Gas Safe Certificates
- Stand Alone OS Plans (acceptable for submission to Land Registry for the registration of properties.)
- Both Pali Produced Local Authority Searches AND Council Produced Local Authority Searches.
- Drainage and Water “Plans Only” Search for only £15.
- Personal Coal Searches in conjunction with David Bellis Consulting Surveyors Ltd.
This means you now only have to go down one avenue for everything – a “one stop shop” for all your search requirements.
We are aware that in today’s market, the top Search Companies offer more or less the same service and have a similar pricing structure. With that in mind, we always strive to go that extra mile and offer our clients reciprocal business where we can.
This brings me on to our latest services, all of which you receive completely free of charge by just being a client of Pali’s.
- Pali Law – www.palilaw.com. “Ask a free legal Question”. We plan to heavily promote this on all the social networking sites, Google and eventually ITV. We are also in the process of developing an Iphone App for it. The aim is to drive business your away as the leads are location specific.
- Conveyancing Leads. The leads are generated from various routes and are entered in to our system which automatically sends out email alerts to our clients who have this facility activated.
- Property Case Management System – Order, view, track and archive online. Use the system as much or as little as you like and store your own documents on our server so everything is kept in one manageable place. You even have the facility to look up colleagues orders without needing to know their logins, in case they are away on holiday for example.
- Search Packages. We can group searches of your choice together thus speeding up and simplifying the ordering process. You can have as many different packages set up as you like and different from your colleagues.
There are no contracts with Pali, we are confident enough in the service we provide.
If you would like us to come and see you to demonstrate our system, we’d be more than happy to.
Jo Milne Marketing Director Pali
- Pali Teesside supports Bishopton playground fundraiser!
- Pali's Nicole Cran to take part in London Marathon
- Pali supports Christmas homeless appeal
- Halloween Competition - Winners Announced!
- Pali Teesside Supports Fundraiser for Butterwick Hospice
Subscribe to receive a weekly update of our blog posts