Pali Ltd (Property and Land Information) was formed in 1999 to provide a one stop shop for the supply of conveyancing searches and other property related reports anywhere in England and Wales to property professionals at a reasonable price. The founding directors still play a central role in the day to day management of the business and have been steadily building a strong team of knowledgeable, motivated, and skilled individuals.
Our work ethic is simple; we are honest, reliable and only ever produce quality reports at the best possible price.
We are members of the Property Codes Compliance Board and as such our searches are audited by the PCCB and all adhere to the Search Code. Each search comes with its own standalone Search Warranty, which is an indemnity policy including run-off cover giving you and your client additional protection. We are also members of the Council of Property Search Organisations (CoPSO) and Independent Personal Search Agents (IPSA).
At Pali we like to go that extra mile. We offer our clients:
- Free conveyancing leads
- Free listing on Pali Law
- Free case management system
- Free electronic archiving
We combine the advantages of a 100% electronic system with the support of knowledgeable, friendly backroom staff. If you prefer to avoid the online system, we can accomodate our clients by providing
hard copies of any documentation, by fax, post, or DX. We are willing and able to work around whatever works best for you.
- Wirral Council Buy Cinema for 7 Million Pounds in Bid to Help Struggling Town
- Invitation to Free Webinar on the Groundsure Homebuyers - including what to do next!
- From 1st March 2019 SDLT must be submitted and paid within 14 days of completion
- Valentine's Day Competition!
- Junior Customer Service Assistant Required!