Multi-award winning Conveyancing Search Company Pali (Property And Land Information), launched the Pali Smart Quote in 2017, a bespoke Conveyancing Quotation system for solicitors.
How does it work?
The Pali Smart Quote is comprised of two elements. You can utilise the two facilities or just use one, the choice is yours.
- In-house Calculator
The in-house calculator is designed for members of staff within your firm to generate quotations to prospective clients:
- Accurate – provides your correct company prices for each conveyancing scenario
- Speedy – less than two minutes to generate a quote
- High level of detail – automatically detects tenure, unregistered properties, calculates Stamp Duty and applies the appropriate Land Registry Registration fee
- No training required – allows any member of staff to quote prospective clients face to face/over the phone/via email
- Public Facing
The public facing system is a plugin for your website that will allow prospective clients to request and accept quotes in real time, completely tailored to your firms pricing structure:
- Lead generation – captures details even if the process is not completed
- Increased revenue – increased sales with the website plugin
- Credibility – responsive, mobile-friendly plugin that mimics the branding of your website keeping you one step ahead of your competitors
- Out of hours business – arrive back to work in the morning to potential leads and approved quotes sitting in your mailbox
The Pali Smart Quote offers a tailored solution with regards to both cost and functionality. Branded quotes are automatically produced, complete with your terms and conditions and the system is easily implemented. Referral partners can be included in the process, with the option of commission being incorporated. Built in reporting is also included so you can keep track, measure and analyse results with ease.
Depending on which package you choose there is a set up fee then monthly charges apply however if you order your conveyancing searches from Pali, the Pali Smart Quote is complimentary.
For more information please contact a friendly member of the team on email@example.com / 0800 023 5030