PALI (Property And Land Information) is a national Conveyancing Search company with franchise offices across England and Wales. Head Office is based in Wallasey.
PALI is now recruiting a Local Authority Search Technician.
The successful candidate will be working from Head Office which is based in Wallasey, Wirral and must have a full, clean driving license.
- Researching and investigating information on the internet
- Contacting Local Authorities via telephone and email
- Answering queries from clients via telephone and email
- Compiling reports
- Use of company bespoke system
- Visiting Local Authorities and examining their records
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:30pm, Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, half an hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 39.50
The starting salary is national minimum wage during the probation period.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent computer skills
Full, clean driving license
Educated to A-Level or equivalent as a minimum.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this position please email your cover letter, CV and confirm if you have a full, clean driving license to Jo Milne firstname.lastname@example.org