Multi-award winning PALI (Property And Land Information) developed the PALI Smart Quote, a bespoke Conveyancing Quotation system for legal firms.
How much does it usually cost?
Usually there is a £500 +VAT set up fee then £375 +VAT monthly fees apply however if you order your searches from
PALI the software is complimentary.
How does it work?
The PALI Smart Quote comprises of two elements. You can utilise the two facilities or just use one, the choice is yours.
- Back Office System
The ‘Back Office’ system is designed for members of staff within your firm to generate quotations to prospective clients:
- Accurate – provides your correct company prices for each conveyancing scenario
- Speedy – less than two minutes to generate a quote
- High level of detail – automatically detects tenure then applies your appropriate fees, detects unregistered properties, calculates Stamp Duty, new Land Registry Registration Fees applied and more.
- Low skill level required – allows any member of staff to quote prospective clients face to face/over the phone/via email
- Reminder Facility – reminder alerts automatically triggered to designated staff when quotations haven’t progressed
- Built in Reporting – measure, analyse and track the quotation data
- Public Facing
The public facing system is a plugin for your website that enables prospective clients to request and accept quotes in real time, completely tailored to your firms pricing structure:
- Increased revenue – generates extra business with increased sales
- Credibility – responsive, mobile-friendly plugin that mimics the branding of your website keeping you one step ahead of your competitors
- Out of hours business – arrive back to work in the morning to potential leads and approved quotes sitting in your mailbox
- Easily installed – typically takes 20 minutes to install on your site once the set up is complete
- Full set up – we carry out the full set up for you including entering all your fees
- SRA/CLC Compliant – adheres to GDPR obligations and is fully compliant with the SRA and CLC Price Transparency Regulations
The PALI Smart Quote offers a tailored solution in terms of both cost and functionality. Branded quotes are automatically produced, complete with your terms and conditions and the system is easily implemented. Referral partners can be included in the process, with the option of commission being incorporated. Workflow of communications is auto logged and on-going support is included for no charge. Any industry price changes are automatically applied for you and marketing options including Social Media tools are available to compliment your existing strategies.
To book a 20 minute no obligation demonstration please contact Kirsty Rogers on email@example.com / 0800 023 5030.