Pali (Property And Land Information) is a national Conveyancing Search company with franchise offices across England and Wales.
Pali are now recruiting for an Drainage & Water Search Agent Apprentice. The successful candidate will be working from Head Office which is based in Wallasey, Wirral.
Address: 2-4 Croxteth Avenue, Wallasey, CH44 5UL
Job Title: Drainage & Water Search Agent Apprentice
- Plotting and drawing maps
- Researching and investigating information on the internet
- Contacting Water Companies via telephone and email
- Answering queries from clients via telephone and email
- Compiling reports
- Use of company bespoke system
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:30pm, Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, half an hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 39.5
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent use of spelling and grammar
- Excellent computer skills
Pali are looking for a candidate who is willing to learn and is a strong team player.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) Grades A*-C.
The starting salary is the national minimum wage for apprentices.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to Jo Milne – email@example.com